Sunday , September 24, 2023

Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Advocate Anoop Raj
Saidu Avenue Building
Vaikkom Muhammad Basheer Road
Kozhikode -673631


Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.

Greivance Redressal Form